Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blading at Esplanade

What a fruitful day it is, went to school for a 3 hours lecture and then after that me and my friend went back to our army camp to visit the doggies. Arven and Inka still remembers me, so happy to see Arven... I gave her part of my Grilled Chicken Foldover to eat, after i left she started whining. So i went back and accompany her and just talk to her for a few more minutes, really miss the times playing with her while i was still in the army =)

After that i went home to take my blades and head off to Esplanade to blade with my friends, we stopped at the end of the fenced up area near the place where the new National Day Parade will be held.

Placing the cones in position


Testing if the distance of the cones
are equal

After playing awhile the police were making their rounds and asked us to shift to another place because there were kids running around. So we packed up and headed to the main open area of the Esplanade to continue playing. A photographer came and started snapping pictures of us blading.

Resting and taking pictures


I love the night view


Tired

After that the security told us we were not allowed to play here lol and we shifted again this time to the underground link towards citilink tunnel, many BBoys were practising their dancing there too. But the floor was too smooth for blading and i keep sliding all around the place, tired but it was a damn fun day. Back to school tomorrow ...Awwww.. Who can guide me in Business Marketing Principles!

No comments: