Saturday, July 14, 2007

One Last Cry

Used to listen to this song everyday in the past... i love the lyrics alot and used to wonder who would be so unlucky to encounter this kinda heartbreak. Karma! it happened to me and the words were like reading out what i encountered that day... that's damn creepy... now i know who was the "lucky" guy i used to wonder... this song just comes back to me eventually...
Listen to the lyrics carefully...



My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands
Standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry
One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I'm down to my last cry
I was here
You were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
Gotta get over you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry....

No comments: