Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fun tiring day

Had a fun day today, we went to Esplanade to blade. Starting i had doubts that i could blade because my toe stil hurts alot, but i just bared with the pain and played. We decided to stop at the underpass towards Esplanade and blade there, we set up the cones to play slalom skating and many curious passerbys and tourist just stopped for a moment to see us blade. For a moment we felt like those animals in the zoo where everybody kids to elders just stop and watch... lol... Next time i shall bring a bowl there, u might never know, people might throw coins in the bowl and it might be enough to for us to buy dinner after we blade ... haha.. After our blading we headed down to Marina Square to have our dinner at Long John silver and after that we just walked around and we bought some tees from Top Man... I bought 2 tees and a pair of slippers so i can wear to school in my bandaged toe.

Starting my degree course tomorrow in SIM, finally after waiting to go back to study since my army days. Just try my best to get my degree in 2 and a half years and then get certified to be a fitness instructor in December and off to work as a trainer hopefully in California Fitness or Planet Fitness.

No comments: