Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boring Tuesday

After waiting for 1 week! my watch is finally on its way from Japan to Singapore... My friends who ordered it few days later then me had already got their watches, it's because 1 of my watch i ordered is out of stock and due to the typhoon over there they had to delay the stock coming in.. but after some nagging to them they shipped over the other available watch over first, instead of waiting for both to come together.. Nagging does wonders~

Today i had a very grueling workout in the gym.. i spend 3 hours from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Working out on my shoulders and Deltoids, when i wake up tomorrow my body sure gonna hurt like hell again.. but I LOVE IT~ lol... nothing much happened today except that i blacked out for around 10 mins in the gym after getting so exhausted to catch my breath..all of a suddenly my vision turned dark and i squatted down to try to catch my breath but i just blacked out. Lol..first time it happened to me.. oh well...back to gym tomorrow again since i`m feeling better already! Hmm...been working out very intensely since my birthday party, must be alot of things troubling me which i never bother to think about it and just whack in the gym. When i step into the gym i have this sense of freedom and relief, there is this sense of energy waiting to be released. Too bad i do not have a friend who shares the same passion in bodybuilding, it is always good to train with a gym buddy because he can motivate you and will work even harder. Had a few gym buddies for awhile, some gave up catching up with me in the gym and 1 had to concentrate on her university studies.. and i`m here back at one... lol..its destiny to walk alone~

12 more days till i start school~ Going to study in SIM with my army buddy MaoMao~, hope that life will not be too stressful there... i just wanna get my degree and then go to California Fitness to work as a fitness instructor. Kinda like wasting $ studying for a business degree and in the end i know i will work in the fitness industry lol...oh well~ its kinda crappy working without a degree in Singapore.

No comments: