Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Love

Should i be happy for Sunday 15 july 2007? Or should i be sad? My grandma just got out of the hospital yesterday, it's because she wanted to go home so badly that she is suffering from depression. She cant even recalled that she had undergone an operation and insist on walking which she can't... She fell down in church a month ago and fractured her hip bone and after the operation when we all thought she was doing well. she suffered internal bleeding... after that she looked very pale... i went to visit her again after i heard bout it,when i reached the hospital i saw my mom outside sitting down, she said she do not wanna go in now but told me to prepare for the worst... i was totally shocked to see my grandma look so different..so thin n pale...she was in pain whenever she tried moving.. but when she saw me she gave me the biggest smile.
I was so heart broken, i went to the toilet and just stayed in there for 30 mins tryin to dry my tears. When i went back it was her dinner time, she was reluctant to eat... my aunt called me to try feed her because my grandma dotes on me alot and it might help which it really did and she was eating. After that she keep calling to see her grandchildren which is me and my cousins and after that she would keep asking to see her great grand childrens...holding each of our hand and giving a tight squeeze, you can feel the love she has for all of us.... Can you imagine the pain i was feeling... Her birthday was actually on July 4th but she was still in hospital..and after much discussion, her daughters decided to bring her home because of the depression she was feeling away from home. Later we will be celebrating her birthday.. We should be happy, but i was told this could be her last birthday, which i am praying everyday that my grandma will still have many birthdays to come in the future. I Love You Granny =) Happy Birthday!

No comments: