Sunday, July 22, 2007

Painful Night

My wound is still hurting very badly and it is still quite bloody.. changed the bloody bandage with a new 1 already, had a great steamboat bbq dinner with my friends at marina south just now, i ate around 3-4 plates of chicken and beef. Just spent $200 on supplements again, this time i bought mass gainers and whey protein powders. Some of my friends said i slim down alot since i left the army, i hate the word slim down.. i`m gonna start bulking once again and also go for muscle toning at the same time, this will be tough... have to control my diet and workout even harder then before..
I target myself 3 months to achieve some results from the bulking up phase. but i cant start gym right now because i can't wear shoes or even walk properly, been limping around becoz i can't apply too much pressure on my toe if not blood will come out from the wound. So i will take this time of rest and bulk up and then full force in the gym when i recover, guess i have to wear slippers on the first day of school next monday in SIM. Pray that my injury will heal faster so that i can play sports and hit the gym again... And also i think i would not be clubbing for at least 2 months till my injury heals completely!


324 bros at Marina South

No comments: