Monday, August 6, 2007

Back!

It's been a week in school and i still have no idea what i am studying... Damn~ Oh Well, guess i shall do self studying this few days at home because my next lecture is only on Friday. Yesterday was a fun day, went to work with my 3 close bros. After that we took a cab home and 3 of us did not went home, we just sat down and chatted. It had been years since we sat down and chatted, we just talked about years ago when we first met each other till now...all the things that had happened and all the fun basketball days we had. It has been more then 5 years and we are still hanging out influencing each other in interest like basketball, gyming, cycling, sun tanning, blading, clubbing, working...etc.. I'm really happy that i have this guys i call true friends and brothers.

This 2 days i`ll just stay at home and revised my study, and my family will be overseas till Sunday wohooo~ House Party! haha... maybe invite a few to come over for Mahjong sessions! haha... Please place ur invitation~ only 3 slots left!

Oh well, i guess i`ll just go and study now and maybe go for a run or blading =) Still waiting for the clubbing photos i taken with my Dude! lol she had so much fun steppin on my toe... zZZz How evil can one be...

No comments: