Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Adorable Ones

I have many nieces and nephews and till now i do not know why everytime they see me they will run away and be very scared of only me in the entire family, i never even shouted or do anything, except for this little fearless girl here called Ka en(pronounced as K- An). Her eldest sister age 6 is called Rui En, 2nd sister age 3 is called Li En... Her sisters are always running around playing and as you can see she's still too young to run about with her sisters, but she can talk very well for her age. She's the only 1 not scared of me and everytime she will complain to me about her sisters running around being naughty and leaving her alone, once she was cold and she just gave me the shrugging action and said the word "Cold~" ... her actions were so adorable! I love her dopey big eyes, its so beautiful and her chubby adobable face...




This is another niece of mine called Shermaine, very mischevious girl who learns thing very fast.Too fast actually, once my sister accidently said the word "Shit!" and there she goes saying the words happily everywhere and i have to tell her its "Sheep" not "Shit!" and it took at least half an hour till she finally said the word Sheep instead of Shit... she learns all the bad things so fast but so slow when it comes to the good things. I guess my cousin must be at home badly influencing his daughter everyday. I love this photoshot of her running towards the camera, such a beautiful picture potraying how happy and carefree a child can be without any worries.

No comments: