Thursday, July 19, 2007

Standing at the corner looking out for u always, making sure u are happy and alright always...

Just returned home from clubbing at Phuture again, damn~ been clubbing 3-4 times in this 2 weeks at the same place, must stop for this month and maybe next month too... whenever i`m there the images just keep visualizing in my mind, thinking about the times when i and her just chatted happily with many things to talk about, to the 1st time i went clubbing with her and her friends, watching movies with her, going for macdonald breakfasts, shopping..etc... till that very day which was also the last time i clubbed with her... short but very very sweet, happy and unforgetful memories...really would like to thank her for making me feel like the happiest and luckiest guy in the world for that period of time. Hope that she will take good care of herself when she goes back to the States to study and have a very very great and happy 21st birthday in November...

When i think of 21st birthdays i just hate it... i was enlisted to the army 1 day before my 21st birthday and on my birthday i had my hair shaved and i was singing happy birthday to myself in my mind lol.. to make things worst, my buddies they sent me an mms of them all outside having night supper and wishing me happy birthday... it was a day to remember all my life. You guys are such "GREAT" Bros...

Almost died on my first drink 2day...just a single graveyard and i almost died there...prolly was because yesterday i blacked out in the gym and have not fully recovered, i also took 16 egg whites before i went clubbing and drank the graveyard. But after dancing i felt better, though only 4 of us went clubbing it was fun and we just enjoyed ourselves fully. Running from Phuture to Mambo a few times... this girl dancing infront of me kept stepping on my toes which got kinda irritating so i faced my back at her...and she keep stepping on my heel, so i changed place with my friend and let him suffer lol... when i went home my toe was kinda sore and kinda blue black! Guess it's time to hit the sack and rest my aching body, because tomorrow i shall hit the gym with full force again!

No comments: