Monday, July 16, 2007

Tiring Sunday

Only had 3 hours of sleep yesterday, woke up at 11am and went over to my grandma's house for her birthday lunch. Never had i seen her so happy, finally able to be at home enjoying every moment of it... i arrived early and chatted with her and slowly my relatives arrived, we had catered a buffet style lunch for my grandma... the food was great! after that i left at around 1.30pm and headed off to East Coast Park to join my friends in blading.. i had to change my whole set of wheels 1st because the wheels were worned out already.. cost me $80 to change everything.. did not blade much as 1 of my friend had to book into camp so after that he drove us all home.
Reached home at about 6pm, and i just wasted 3 hours trying to edit away my old blog skin picture and personalize with my own picture, and then edit it so that it still kinda matches with the rest of the interface design. Damn i`m getting rusty with all the editing stuff.. After that i got hungry and i was lazy to wait for my 15 eggs to be half boiled so i took them out in about 3 minutes and some were still raw, but hack~ i just drank the 15 raw egg whites down.. feels kinda wierd after that, knowing its not cooked.. lol..
Recently i have been working out very intensively in the gym, spendin close to 4 hours or so every session... making sure i hit the entire muscle group that i am working at for the day. 2 days ago i spend 4 hours in the gym just on working the arms, i did (8 sets x 15 reps) of preacher curls, (5 sets x 15 reps) of do to failure and (5 sets x 15 reps) of isolations. I could not even close my arms after that or even lift a 1kg dumbell at all...I almost fainted and puked after training because my body totally had no more strength...
The next day as expected, my arms hurt as if somebody ran a car over my arms a thousand times... but i somehow love the pain and it somehow made me happy haha... I am someone who doesn't really know how to control my feelings, i love to bottle it all up and then torture myself in the gym... or last time basketball, so if u see my hitting the gym frequently or playing basketball frequently in the past.. u know something has happened... lol...I'm also not into violence, i will control my temper because i always think of consequences before actions. But if one day whoever is this "lucky" person to really piss me off so badly....God Bless Him

No comments: