Friday, July 13, 2007

Dreams And Goals

When i heard that she was leaving to study overseas i felt very sad that she had to come to that decision, but i know that she is trying to reach her dreams and goals in life and that i am very happy for her. I know that she will reach her goals soon because she has a very strong character and mentality. God Bless...

This made me motivated to want to reach my goal even faster, which is to get my Fitness Instructor Certificate and start out my career in big gyms like California Fitness,Fitness First or Planet Fitness to gain more experiences in coaching before heading on to becoming a personal trainer and manager like my gym instructor who manages the entire gym at Jurong Country Club and is also the trainer there where many people are going to him for coaching. He is living his dream... Something which not many people could have, a dream job with good pay =)

This Song Is For Her...
"You're Still The One" By Shania Twain

No comments: