Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Personal Trainer,Mentor,Role Model and Friend

This is my personal instructor at Jurong Country Club, a very friendly giant called Yusof. My role model, my mentor and my friend. Used to be a competitive bodybuilder in his youth, his arms is still as big as before! Can you imagine 20 Inch arms? I respect his training routine and discipline he has towards the sport. He sure is my motivator when it comes to lifting weights in the gym...
He is doing what i dream of next time....which he now manages the whole gym by himself and also is the only trainer around because he is that good to only need him around =) he trains young kids for conditioning like tennis,swimming and other sports... to elderly people. He married a japanese wife and have a very adorable son who hangs around the country club during weekends either swimming or watching his father train in the gym with us.
Without his guidiance i don't thing i would even be interested in bodybuilding and stayed as the skinny old me in the past.



No comments: