Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still Painful

Finally back in gym after 1 week of absence due to work and an injury, although it still hurts alot. Yesterday accidently kicked my computer table corner and hit right dead on into the wound of my toe, i just jumped into bed and punched the wall and my fist hurt so much too ..haha. Today i went to the gym, my instructor told me not to wear shoe and allowed me to workout barefooted. So happy because i like to work out in the gym barefooted, more sense of freedom. But i accidently kicked the dumbbell and i jumped for "Joy" again lol...





This videos brings back old memories... i have all her albums and i love watching her perform while i was learning to play the violin in primary school, took me more then 3 months to try to master 1 of her songs.... i quitted at the final grade because i was learning taekwondo at the time too and was helping out coaching and going for taekwondo exams... so i devoted my time training and after i got my black belt i continued on for a few more months and i had to concentrate on my studies. So i left taekwondo and violin... i still have all the belts i achieved and the prizes from taekwondo matches... i also have my violins in my room, a total of 3 of it. Those were the days when as a small kid i was eager to learn many things at a go... Now its time to focus on my 1 goal.. Fitness Instructor...

No comments: