Monday, July 9, 2007

Birthday

Last Sat 070707 i celebrated my birthday with my bros and buddies. In the noon i met Thomas and Nicole to go far east for ear piercing and then we headed down to raffles to meet MaoMao,Mdm Moon a.k.a Tampon and Rex for dinner at soup spoon.. Mdm Moon treated me to dinner! After that we went to thiong bahru plaza to slack around and Mdm Moon wanted to have his ear pierced too and you should see the fear of pain in his facial expression.. an image to remember. After that we all headed down to Phuture to meet up more of my bros and buddies and we sure had a great time there making me drunk.


Taken at Raffles Place while waiting
for our other friends to come.


My bro Zengye and me at phuture,
50% seh already.He waited for 4 years
to see me finally pierce my ear lol


Bros for life!(NiteKidz324)...from left:
Vincent Aka Taiba,
Zongwei Aka RainGod,
Weixian Aka Foul Out King Lvl 99,
Andrew Aka Powder/Pill Man,
Weiliang Aka Horse,
Zengye Aka ChinaBoy/Short Leg Body Long.

No comments: