Monday, July 23, 2007

My Buddy, My Friend, My Dog

Hmmm another normal Sunday gone, went to Jurong Point with 2 of my bros for a walk and had our lunch there. After that we headed to 1 of my bro's house and helped him in some html web thingy and we went to West Coast RC to play pool, it's been months since i played pool at that place already. Received a very unexpected overseas phone call, should i be feeling happy? oh well, it sure made me happy but i will try not to think so much about it.

Tuesday i will be goin back to my former Army camp and visit my friends and also the DOGGIES! I really miss Arven and Inka so much, they have become part of my life and they taught me how to be patient and caring in life, they have given me so much joy. I miss the times i did duty with Inka and she just kept sleeping even while drinking water, she just rested her head on the water bowl and closed her eyes and fell asleep, such an lovely adorable sight. Once i was sitting down, she came over to me and lie down. She just rested her head on my lap and fell asleep when i patted her head....She seriously is not Guard Dog material!

(Inka caught Sleeping!)

(Inka Waiting To Play!)

(Inka Looking At Me While I Talk To Her)

I miss Arven's excited behavior, jumping around for joy whenever she sees me and will immediately sit down infront of me and wag her tail and bark.. then when i open the gate she will instantly pounce on me non stop and i will hold her up and hug her then she will stop pouncing on me. She hates people to come near me when i am with her, she's a very protective and jealous dog.

(Arven Unaware of My Presence)

(She found out i was around!)

(Asked her to pose for me)

Once i was in her kennel and i sat down and was not in a good mood, she sort of sense it.. she went behind me when i am sitting down and put her 2 front legs on my shoulders and keep licking my neck because she knows it is ticklish and made me happier and she start playing with me, nudging her head againts me trying to push me..i just hugged her tighly and nudge her head back..then she will struggle and then go behind and tickle my neck again.. such fun times i spent with her... She also will not eat her food if i am not around, she will just lie down and wait for me to appear. Only when i go into her kennel and call her to eat then she will eat, her tail always keeps wagging when she is eating. Once i went on leave she did not eat even though my friends tried going in to her kennel, only after long persuation then she will eat her food unwillingly. So heart breaking to hear that, it only made me want to go back and see her more. Hope that the 2 ladies have not forgotten about me.. although i been with them for only around 2 years or less, they have already planted deep memories in my heart that i will not forget, the endless love they had given to me and brighten up my life. =)

No comments: