Wednesday, August 15, 2007

An Interesting Morning...

Ok i have a curious DUDE who keeps asking me to what i saw this early morning while going to school, i left my house at 9am and when i went to take the lift... guess what i saw? right at the stairs landing a couple was making out right infront of me! Were they so desperate that they can't even walk down 1 more flight of stairs out of any human eyes? or were they doing voluntary work, showing everybody who goes to take the lift at the highest floor? They sure woke me up! I slept for only 3 hours and was kinda blur, when i saw what i should not have seen i was stunned and blur and i stared for a few seconds before i realise what was going on.. and quickly turned to the lift and walked in hurrily. When the girl saw me she was already half undressed and she quickly took up her shirt from the floor and wore it back, oh well, my dude scolded me for not taking any pictures of what i saw and share with her... now i know she's into this kinda evil acts... Tsk Tsk...
It's the 5th time i saw this kinda things happen already at my block stairways, wonder whats the craze about my block.

My whole body is aching after the past 2 days of blading, i keep skidding on my butt that it is so sore now and my thighs are damn sore too... also dunno how i sprained my wrist while sleeping, and my toe is still painful, and my body is aching after gym sessions.. i need a 22 hours sleep and 2 hours of body massage to be better! Friday Phuture! Gonna make my buddy drunk! 2 more days to Operation "Piu"Ture!

No comments: