Sunday, August 26, 2007

DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! It has been 3 weeks and my wrist is still in the same hurting condition as before... I can't turn my wrist making my palm face up or down fully with no pain. It was gonna be ok till my buddy went to try to wrestle me out of a sudden and he further twisted my wrist. Frankly i got fucking pissed off because i had high hopes of returning to the gym the next day because it was already healing till that incident happened. But since he forgotten that i had a sprained wrist i just cooled... my gym instructor suspects that i am suffering from a hairline fracture on my wrist because the wrist has very little muscle area. If it really is, he say that i have to be out of action from the gym for at least 2 more months or no weight training as long as it still hurts until it is fully recovered. This means my goal of getting my Fitness Instructor license Certificate by December is all gone!!! zZzz...

Didn`t have any mood to go out today at all, just stayed at home and did some studying... Don`t understand a single thing since my 1st day of school, i can't go gym, my wrist hurts, i think i`m gonna open my bottle of Chivas and make myself a glass of On The Rocks to cool myself down and then try lifting some weights in my room later to see the condition of my wrist now. It's All In The Mind....

No comments: