Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rush Hour 3

What a tiring day today, went to Marina to catch Rush Hour 3 again with another friend. The movie was not bad, it continues on from Rush Hour 1. Lots of hilarous moment throughout the movie, after that i waited for 2 of my buddies to come find me and we went shopping at Top Man and then we had our dinner at Yuki Yaki. It was my first time eating there, a bbq steamboat buffet. The food was good especially the chicken, i just ate and ate lots of chicken, lamb and pork....the tom yam soup for the steamboat was good too, i am actually a little allergic to sea food and i ate loads of prawns. Hope it will be fine lol.

After that they wanted to catch another movie but the movie is not released in Marina so we decided to walk over to Bugis to play pool at Pool Fusion, it was a very bad pool day for me...had only win twice for the entire 2 hours or so. We wanted to go home and get our blades and head off to The Cathay outside to do some night blading but we were too lathargic after the whole day outside, so we might be heading down tomorrow instead. It was a great time hanging out with my bros... though only 3 of us went out but we sure had great time crapping all the while.

Enough rest from gym already, tomorrow i shall head back to my daily gym routine and try eating more.. been slacking around this few days, very sinful feeling. My family will be back tomorrow after their 1 week of holiday in Hong Kong without me, they better buy me good stuff back~ I hope that they will have a safe and enjoyable trip and also a safe trip back to Singapore. Better start cleaning up the house, been so messy since they left ... haha.. Time to mop the floor!

No comments: