Monday, December 17, 2007

Top 5 Unluckiest Moments...SO FAR!!!

My Top 5 Most Unluckiest Moments...So Far!

5.)
Training for my basketball tournament in secondary school for many months everyday even under the rain and when the time came..i fell sick zZzz!!!

4.) Had real bad knee injury in the past due to too much basketball trainings and i can not sit for long periods in small areas like cars, when i sat for a 6 hour journey for an overseas holiday, i could not stand when we reached and had to lay in the hotel bed for the entire trip and i missed out all the fun!!!

3.)
When i was young i roller bladed while my neighbour was cycling behind me, i tripped and fell down and my neighbour behind could not stop in time and he rode his bicycle over my neck..

2.) Few days ago while bathing i thought to myself why all these years i've been staying at my house, there have never been a blackout while in the toilet, and true enough 2 minutes later.. MY ENTIRE BLOCK BLACKOUT FOR CLOSE TO AN HOUR!!! and i could not see a single damn thing in the toilet!

1.) This i really have nothing to say but U-N-L-U-C-K-Y!!! I was making my daily 10 eggs, when i cracked open the 1st to the 9th egg, everything was going well... When i was happily cracking open the last egg, IT WAS ROTTEN! and it just fell straight into the bowl of 9 perfect eggs and i had to throw everything away!!! If only i cracked the last egg first... then i would have saved 9 eggs!!!

No comments: