Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Would Give Up Anything Just For A Miracle To Happen...

The worst feared had came true when the report came out yesterday, my eldest aunt who complained of back aches and fevers had turned out to be because she is diagnosed with breast tumour and it is cancerous at it's final stages and it is feared that it had spread to her back already, tonight her sister's and brothers will all gather to have a talk with the doctor and see what can be done best to help her go through this hard time. It is a very big shock to all of us, everybody has cancelled their holiday trips to spend more time with my aunt, nobody has yet to let my sister know because she is overseas having her honeymoon. My cousin will wait for my sister to come back from her honeymoon then she will tell her about her mom's condition personally because we do not want to spoil my sister's mood right now. I pray that my aunt will be strong and with the support of us, her loved ones, she will conquer the disease.




"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

No comments: