Sunday, December 2, 2007

A New Beautiful Journey Ahead For My Sister...

Today is my sister's wedding... After months and months of planning and arranging she finally had a perfect wedding. First we had the church wedding in the morning, we had to wake up early at 6am so that my cousins, aunts, sister and my mom could have their make over done in time by my sister's stylist. I did not have to do any make over and could sleep till 8am instead but i volunteered to wake up at 6am to help everybody make breakfast and drinks for the long journey ahead. The church wedding was fabulously beautiful, everything went perfect except the pastor made the same mistake again like the rehearsals... he suppose to say to my sister to put the ring on her husband-to-be's 2nd finger but instead he said the 3rd finger.. the universal sign language finger!

After the church wedding was done, we had lunch at the lobby area and after that headed to my brother-in-law's house for the tea ceremony and then back to my house for the tea ceremony, it was very short for the tea ceremony at my brother in law's place because there was only his parents around... at my house all my relatives was gathered and the tea ceremony was about an hour, imagine the number of relatives and cousins i have... i was the camera and video man for the day, and i was so busy running up and down getting good shots for the newly weds...

After it was finished, everybody went back to rest for about 3 hours till the wedding dinner at UOB plaza, 60th floor restaurent... the food was great and the waitresses were very friendly. After a hearty meal and lots of photo sessions and chats we all head back home to rest for a day well spent and never forgotten. The newly weds went back to Fullerton hotel to rest and prepare for their honeymoon on Monday =)


(My gorgeous sister all nervous to walk down the aisle)



(Morning Attire For Church Wedding)



( Night Attire For Wedding Dinner )

No comments: