Sunday, September 9, 2007

UNLEASH THE POWER!!!



My latest order of bodybuilding supplement, a newer formula which is said to be more effective then the old 1. Felt wierd after taking the first 2 dosages of it, makes me feel weak and nauseous. Have to take 1 time immediately when i wake up and then 2nd time immediately after my workouts for 5 days because of the "loading stage" which is to let the cell tech go into my body and let my body get use to it. After which i just need to take 1 time a day. Although after taking it, i will feel wierd but during my workouts i could see a big improvement in my fatigue level and strength, just the 1st day of consuming and i felt alot of energy in the gym and i could lift an extra 10 pounds off my maximum weights with very little assist from my instructor. But after my workout i consume another serving of it as followed and i could feel wierd and weak again. The effect takes around an hour to go away and i`ll be back to normal and will be damn hungry... then live goes on... continue to pump iron! I set a target to have a more defined upper chest and add around 1 to 2 inch to my arms and also bigger and define front deltoids, side deltoids and back deltoids and traps. My first checkpoint to my target will be on 311207... So little time...too many things to achieve...

No comments: