Thursday, September 13, 2007

AYE CARUMBA~

Woah! This recent earthquake at indonesia sure has shaken the world, yesterday evening while going to the toilet in my home, the whole place started swaying and i could see the water swaying up and down and my cupboard door was banging. It was actually quite scary yet an exciting experience, this morning while i was sleeping so soundly after a nite of clubbing yesterday i did not expect the 2nd earthquake in indonesia could even wake me up... while in my sleep i suddenly felt myself swayin from left to right badly and i just woke up from it! My cup of water which was filled to the brim has spilled some water over due to the swaying motion.. After that around 11am i felt another the earthquake another time and till now there has not been anymore. This is not the first time i experienced such tremors from earthquakes from Indonesia, but this was definately the worst. Hope the chaos over there will not be a great 1 and there will not be more deaths then the previous time...

No comments: