Friday, September 7, 2007

Rest In Peace

When i reach my block, something was not right, the feeling was not a happy 1. I didn`'t know why but i just had the feeling of lost, when i went back i heard from my mom that my close neighbour had passed away today. When i went out for a movie today i was still chatting with him in the lift, he told me he was going for his daily jog. At 60 years old, he is the fittest i have seen with a lean muscle body who lead a very healthy lifestyle, he used to give me tips on staying healthy and training in the past. After his jog he went back to take a shower and soon after he suffered from a heart attack and died in the hospital. It is a great shock and sadness to me, he should not be gone that way.. he led his life with a strict principle of health comes first before anything.. I'm gonna miss him so much, i can still remember him smiling greeting me when i open my house door this afternoon.

My friend told me to read this verse from the bible and pray for him.

HEBREWS 13:20,21
May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for every and every. Amen.



No comments: