Sunday, September 30, 2007

NO MORE SOCCER!

The small group of us 324 basketballers out celebrating our buddy Ben's birthday at Marina South, the guy in white showing his left side of his face. Can't remember when it was but i knew it was the very same day i went to play street soccer at The Cage at Kallang and it was a tragedy! Firstly i took a cab down which cost me around $15 and when i reach there i immediately played with my friends and in less then 5 minutes upon reaching and playing, my friend who was wearing soccer boots kicked and missed the soccer ball and straight at my toe and upon impact my toe nail got ripped off inside my shoe and it was so damn bloody. It was so painful and blood just kept dripping from my toe! and i had to take a cab home and even pay for playing in the court which i only spent 5 minutes inside! Now i have great phobia when it comes to playing soccer...


No comments: