Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stress!!!!!!!!!

I`m going more and more crazy after every monday's Macroeconomics class... I really find it hard to catch up and it just keeps getting harder, maybe it was a wrong choice to jump into a business degree when i was from a multimedia background. Now i have to read, study and understand and learn how to apply the equations. In multimedia i spent most of my time facing the computer doing 3d and flash animations, audio and video filming which i have great interest in but i find no future for me in that area.
I want to set up my own small business in the future like a cafe or something so i decided to study a degree in business marketing. But the change in study enviroment is hard to cope with at the moment. At least in multimedia i see results after working hard in the module like seeing the animations or video come to life after all the hardwork, whereas in business marketing its all just study study study, the results are all from the written test papers and little hands on projects. I even plan to take up another degree in the near future about Sports Science to add to my portfolio when i become a Fitness Instructor.

No comments: