Tuesday, November 20, 2007

White Christmas

I just realised that this year i am gonna spend Christmas and New Year all alone without my family because my parents are going to Shanghai with my aunts, uncle and cousins while my sister will be having her honeymoon overseas too. Every year we would gather at my grandma's house for a christmas celebration and buffet, well i guess this year i have to make do with it and i'll have to figure out what to do during December!!!
35 more days to Christmas!
Finally i can get to celebrate it without any worries or fret that i need to return to army camp for duties to look after the doggies.. Last year i had to celebrate christmas eve with my beautiful dog Inka and i bought many good doggie treats for her and the 2 of us had such a romantic dinner =) i miss the doggies, it's time to go back and visit them already

No comments: