Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Foot Longs~


After gym today i decided to head to Jurong Point to get my dinner, since my mom and sister went to attend my cousin's piano concert in town and my friends are busy today so i headed there alone, i bought 2 foot long sandwiches, a club sandwich and terriyaki sandwich which cost me around $16 but it was a great meal after a gym workout. 3 more days till my sister's church wedding on 1st December! and i have yet to shop for my clothes..

Past few weeks in the gym i have been working out very hard, just blasting my mp3 songs and lifting weights till my body is failing me soon. Maybe its due to stress and worries for my friends who are having a tough period of time at the moment. Yesterday after playing some basketball, both of my arms started to hurt very badly because the day before i trained my arms, it was not the normal aches, the pain came from the lower biceps nearest the elbow, i could not straighten my arms or apply any force to grip hold of anything, the feeling was as if both my arms were dislocated at the same time.. I immediately went back home to use the joint and muscle reliver spray and just kept spraying so that the heat of the spray will overcome the pain in my arms. After 30 minutes the pain was gone and i headed to gym with my friends.

I seriously need to have a break and getaway from this place for a few days to relax, anybody interested in going overseas? Be it KL or Hong Kong or Aussie etc...

No comments: