Thursday, November 29, 2007

SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!

What a fun but tiring shopping day i had with my sister, last minute shopping to get my clothes for her wedding this Sat. Before our shopping spree we went to Azabu Sabo for some japanese desserts and a small meal, i was smsing my friend and holding the chopsticks on the other hand, she said if i could break open the new pair of wooden chopsticks which were still attached to each other with my one hand she would pay for all that i shop today, lol i immediately just used my thumb to press down on the chopsticks and it broke into half.. and she just quietly ate her meal and had to pay for my clothes later on.. haha should see the look on her face. What a funny sister i got...

(This was such a delicious meal, cut sirloin steak with salad and some japanese sauce which made everything so perfect... even after just eating a big bowl of noodles i just continued eating the steaks, soOoOO tender and tasty! Yum Yum!)

We went from Marina Square to Suntec to Town to shop for my Coat, pants, leather shoes, belt and tie. It took me 7 hours of shopping to be finally satisfied with what i wanted to get, after that i treated her to dinner at Ajisen Ramen and we went back home to rest... HOME SWEET HOME!

This is what i bought, i didn't wear the tie because after i wore the tie, i could not even stretch my arm.. The shoulder and chest area is abit too tight because the coat is tapered fit rather then the normal ones which look kinda baggy. Also bought a snake skin pair of leather shoes and i'm gonna sit near my aunt that day to scare her because she is super paraniod of snakes haha... I showed my friend and she said i look like some kinda mafia boss (-_-") yeah all i need is a gold chain hanging around my neck!!! Thanks DUDE!!!

No comments: