Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Getting ready for my sister's big day!

Last week my sister had a church wedding rehersal with the pastor to know how the procedure is like and it was kinda cool. I am so excited for her and i wish them a blessed and forever loving marriage!

My cousin taking a photo of my sister(in black) as she listens to another of my cousin playing the piano as she will be performing a piece on her wedding with her sister and another of our cousin.

This is where my sister will walk down the aisle

Another 2 of my cousin will be singing a christian song for my sister on her wedding day, my cousin in black tee is going to London to perform some songs, when i heard her sing during the rehersal, everybody just kept quiet and listen to her voice... it was so emotionally captivating
i'll upload the song she sang once i edited finish the rest of the video and extract that part.

No comments: