Monday, February 18, 2008

My Epitome Of Happiness


Found this picture from my sister's laptop, taken at her wedding dinner! I was kinda tired by then because i had to wake up at 4am to prepare all the stuff needed as i was in charged of the video for the entire day from the church wedding in the morning to the wedding dinner.

This Saturday will be another joyous occasion as another of my family member is getting married and it will be kinda super grand at the Ritz Carlton with imported wine and ball room dancers hired to perform specially for the wedded couple because it is their favourite! Can't wait for the good food!

I actually decided to wear back that same outfit with a different V-neck tee inside but i was told that the requirement for all males for the wedding must be Shirt and Tie! so i guess i have to go with the morning outfit that i wore for my sister's church wedding! So it means i need to go shop for a new shirt, but no more RAOUL! After buying 2 of their shirts i find that their materials are not really that fantastic and the pricing is a little bit over rated.. Oh well.. that's called branding! I'll just find a nice and not so expensive shirt from maybe Zara which is much cheaper i guess

No comments: