Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Need Help

I find that Valentine's day has lost its true meaning and it has became to commercialized for sellers trying to earn an extra buck on the day itself. Does anyone know the true meaning? Just a day to celebrate because it's called for? Or to celebrate that love does really exists no matter what happens?
Oh well, i have not celebrated a single Valentine's Day before and nobody believed me haha, so i have no right to comment on anything about that special day which is TODAY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, yesterday was a normal day for me.. was on my way to Jurong and i walked pass the basketball court as usual and suddenly i saw the people running away and i realised there was an extremely big swarm of angry bees circulating the basketball court. I headed to the busstop and it started to rain and the bees made their way towards the busstop too. At first i thought it was raining heavily and then i realised as i looked closer, it was actually all the bees hovering around the road. People tried to board the busses quickly while the rest walked away from the scene in fear of being stung by the angry bunch.

Been having an extremely bad cough recently because for the past week i've been heading down to pubs almost everyday till 6-7am to celebrate with my friends the Chinese New Year, one of the days after pubbing till 7am i went home and i decided not to sleep and i went for a morning run for 2 hours and then gym. After the gym we headed down to Boat Quay once again to chill and sing, the next day i fell sick and the doctor concluded i was suffering from over exhaustion and dehydration and i still went running despite the flu and cough i was lucky to be alive and not collapsed dead on the spot.

Now everynight i would be awaken in the early mornings like 3-5am disturbed by my coughing, looks like the medication is not helping much and i tried popping a pill or two of sleeping pills to try to force myself to sleep on despite of the coughing. Can't really do any sports for now because of this and on Monday i tried playing basketball and after 3 games i suddenly felt short of breathing and i had to sit down n rest. Guess it is time to stop all these and start resting more till i recover first before my friends keep nagging at me everyday to stop this and stop that!

Oh Well, Andrea called me to go to her house for a mahjong session with Jonathon and Bee on Friday, we decided to buy some good food which Andrea says her house area are the best! We'll just wait and see if its up to my taste buds expectations! Lol.. and i have a feeling the 3 of them will gang up againts me and cash me out! I'm all prepared to over turn the table and run away the minute i lose! and i shall just bring the remaining of my China currency from my previous trip and gamble it away.. if they win it they have to go to the money changer to change back to Singapore currency themselves! Andrea and Bee you better be reading this! Don't complain on Friday!!

No comments: