Sunday, February 24, 2008

FOOD FOOD FOOD

It had been a long time since i went shopping for my own groceries to cook my own meals! Suddenly i had a craving for chicken and fish fillet so i dropped by the supermarket after my gym at the country club to shop! I was actually intending to buy just 1 or 2 chicken breasts for dinner but on the shelf there were left with 6 chicken breasts and fillet so i decided to buy it all up.. there was this guy behind me whom i think wanted to buy chicken breast too but i only can say that he is so unlucky to be queuing behind me! The fish fillets also caught my eye and i bought a few to have a nice variation of dishes in my meals.. and not to forget the yummy black pepper sauce to marinate them!
I think in about 2 to 3 days everything will be finished up if i eat it for all my 4-6 meals a day! I'll just pop by the supermarket again on Tuesday to stock up my food~

No comments: