Thursday, June 28, 2007

Miss My Doggies...



It's been almost 2 mths since i left the army, ORD is supposed to be a happy thing for all NSFs but in our case because our vocation is to train dogs, a sense of lost is there when we leave the army. I miss the times spent with my dogs, training and playing around. Inka was my 1st dog i handled she was the most gentle german shephard i have ever seen, all she wants is have a fun time and never love to harm people. Later on i got another dog, Arven, totally opposite of Inka in nature, She is very aggresive but loyal, she only allows me to get near her and when other comes near her she will fend them off trying to protect me. I am happy that i passed on my dogs to other trainers who will handle them and they are very caring towards my dogs, i try to make an effort to go back and visit them every 2 months or so because till now i still will miss them dearly.

No comments: