Friday, June 29, 2007

Killer Emotions...

It's already 2am, many thoughts in my mind today... although i told my friends that i would not think of her anymore but those thoughts just keep coming to me, my friends invited me to go clubbing with them at Ministry Of Sound but the mood of clubbing for me is not there anymore. Why is it so easy to help friends who are in need and with great problems but when it comes to yourself.. you lock out what your friends are saying to help you? and just drive yourself into suicidal depression? By working out intensely in the gym, working out till you can't even lift your arms to you shoulder and the muscle will ache like hell the next day? I guess thats the only way for me to vent all my fustrations i have.
I can't wait for school to start at the end of July so i can occupy myself and won't think too much about the situation now. I wonder will i be fully able to enjoy my birthday celebration with my buddies next Sat.? I don't wanna be the wet blanket and be in a bad mood especially on my birthday. Anyway i want to thank my friend for sending me a youtube clip of this totally adorable girl which no doubt have brighten up my day and finally i laughed and smiled ever since that incident happen =)

No comments: