Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slight Fracture Again? NO WAY!! TOMORROW GYM!!


Another Basketball tragedy! I think i must stop playing for a few months! As you can see the bone joint area is a little bit out and swollen.. in the past when i was a hardcore basketball player i had this injury very often till it was sort of a fracture and i had see the doctor to push the bone joint back in place.. ever since then if my right thumb gets jab a little by a basketball or just a hit, it gets injured very easily and my whole thumb now can't really move or even clence my first. Just now i went for supper with my buddies and i could not even use the chopstick and i had to use a fork but i can't even grip the fork the normal way and had to hold the fork using the 4 other fingers.. this will put me at least 1 to 2 weeks out of action even from gym! damn~~ how unlucky can 1 get..

No comments: