Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Shopping Spree

These are just some of the stuff that i bought from Shanghai on my shopping spree! I overspent my shopping budget of S$1,500 mainly because i kept going to restaurents to taste all their different DimSums and delicacies over there!! Now you will know why i declared myself as bankrupt upon reaching Singapore!!!


Love this pair of Spalding shoes but too bad i bought 1/2 size too small because that was their last pair so i just bought it anyways lol..



Another pair of DADA shoes to my collection!



And not to forget the retro Converse school shoes! Adding my basketball shoes and normal footwear i should have at least 20 pair of shoes in my shoe closet!!



Well.. I could not decide on which colour because both were just as tempting, so i thought "What the heck!" I'll just buy both and regret later on... Buyer's Desonance!!



Forced my sister to buy the Baileys Mint chocolate for me cause it was Y-U-M-M-Y! And i bought another Johnny Walker Black Label limited edition.. i could set up a bar counter in my room already with all my alcohol collections =)



This was so tempting! i told my sister i just somehow hated Lacoste brand but the sunglasses was what i was looking for and i just bought it on the spot and it cost me around S$300!



Just thought i needed a new belt and i love the design on this belt



This is 1 of the 5 pairs of jeans that i had bought in Shanghai, bought this from an original Levis shop and it cost $160... why didn't i just buy in Singapore...


And i realised that after buying all 5 pair of jeans of different brands... they all somehow kinda look alike!!! WHAT THE *BEEP!* Someone please tell me i have not wasted my $ and i made a right choice in buying them all~

No comments: