Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quotes

Caught This Off A Journal... Interesting... Why does it sound familiar

I'm sorry
that I bought you roses
to tell you that i like you

I'm sorry
that I open the car door for you,
and pull out the chair for you to sit like I was raised

I'm sorry
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"

I'm sorry
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk

I'm sorry
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things

I'm sorry
I like to spend quality nights with you,
instead of at a club

I'm sorry
That I am always the one you need to
talk to,but never good enough to date

I'm sorry
That I am there to accompany you at 4am
when your new man hit you and dropped
you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me
whenI need a friend

I'm sorry
If I start not being there because it
hurts being used as a door mat,
only to be thrown to the side when the new guy
comes around

I'm sorry
If I don't answer my phone anymore when
you call, to listen to you cry for
hours, instead of getting a couple
hours of sleep before school

I'm sorry
For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry
That you can't accept me for who I am

I'm sorry
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough
to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
That I told you I loved you and
actually meant it....

No comments: