Monday, October 29, 2007

Bored

Got kinda bored from studying so i decided to try out my new handphone's autofocus camera function and i must say i`m happy with this new phone =) Well.. this is my small room... i got tired of the normal "bed frame" room so i went to a japanese interior design shop at Marina and they actually allow you to design the pattern of the steps and platform you want and they will construct it for you... each step is actually a cupboard to store things, i found it unique and it really saves alot of space rather then buyin cupboards and taking up space in the room, and i can place my mattress on the platform.

When i do my workouts i can just lift the mattress up and i have a big space to do my workouts too =) got it renovated a few years ago already... After my exams i'm gonna design my walls with drawings and a new colour scheme

No comments: