Monday, May 19, 2008

Lonely Dark Angel


Slept for only 3 hours since the previous day because my buddies came over to my house and we played mahjong from around 10pm till 7am since my family is away on holiday over the weekend. Slept at 10am and woke up at 1pm to head to the gym, after more then a month of absence to the gym because of exams, i wanted to go back last week but i was hit with a terrible case of acute food poisoning and high fever, i had to be taken to the clinic for 2 injectoons and 3 days of bed rest till i could finally have the strength to get out of my room. I lost like around 7kg because of this virus! when i looked into the mirror and saw i had gone all skinny and small sized i was soOooooO demoralized! I went to the gym today but only could sustain 30 minutes in the gym and i was out of energy so i headed home for more rest. Didn't wanna go out today and just laze at home, got kinda bored so i decided to do some simple painting on my wall to fill the boredom of a normal boring Sunday afternoon. Gonna repaint the wall soon next month, thinking of a new picture to paint and it shall be permanent!

No comments: