Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tired Tired Tired

Past few days have been in a very tired mood, even when Zongwei called me to go to the gym i could fall asleep and forgo GYM! He said he was quite stunned that i would usually forgo anything and head to the gym, but this time i just didn't go and even sleep over it. Yesterday headed to a posh bar at China town with him and a few other friends, had a great time chilling out and playing stupid games that were aimed at making me drink! Because i didn't know most of them and Zongwei suggested playing a game called Ice Breaker and the 1st person has to say his name, and the 2nd person has to say his own name followed by the previous person's name, and the 3rd person will carry on the same, there were like 15-17 of us and they purposely made me the last person so i had to memorize all of their names in 1 go! and the girls all looked quite alike and they all purposely said their names very fast! I eventually got all correct on the 1st go with a little help lol.. what a lame game!

I guess it's time to change my handphone! Ever since i took a picture of this creepy cat that i had never seen before at my void deck that keeps staring at me and when it sees me it will come to me and just lie down next to me. When my phone is at the normal standby locked mode, it would automatically unlock by itself and go into the main menu and navigate to my gallery section and open the cat photo and zoom in by itself. Lol, it happened a few times also when i was in Zongwei's vehicle on the way home after sending his friend home. I just stared at the phone while it navigates by itself to the photo again and again.. I tried restarting my phone and even update the version but it still keeps going into the picture by itself! I got so fed up and thought since it keeps going into that cat photo i shall just delete that photo! When i deleted the photo my handphone didn't seem to have any problems anymore~ Guess my handphone still has lots of bugs in it! A great excuse to buy a new phone! Come to think about it, it was kinda creepy Lol

No comments: